Are you ready for this 5 minute – Easy Homemade Salsa. This fresh tomato salsa is super quick to make in a blender or a food processor and is always a hit at the party. Vegan, Glutenfree, Soyfree, Nutfree recipe. Jump to Recipe
What do I write about Salsa, that has not been said before. It is one the easiest, most versatile thing, goes with everything dip. I whip it up on a whim and we always have savory snacks or chips. Or add to a tacos, wraps, nachos or a bowl with spiced up beans or veggies. I think everyone can use more. How do you like yours?
Just 7 ingredients.. Tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro(omit if you dont like it), garlic, cumin, black pepper. Refreshing and so Delicious.
More Dips from the blog
- Jalapeno Popper Dip.
- Firecracker Chickpea Salad with Thai peanut dressing GF So filling
- Thai PB sauce and Sprouts Dip. GF
- Elote dip – mexican black bean and corn salad.
- Pizza Dip with cashew Mozzarella.
Print5 mins5 mins10 mins
Are you ready for this 5 minute Easy Homemade Salsa. This fresh tomato salsa is super quick to make in a blender or a food processor and is always a hit at the party. Vegan, Glutenfree, Soyfree, Nutfree recipe
Course: Appetizer Cuisine: Mexican, Vegan Keyword: best homemade salsa, blender salsa, fresh salsa Servings: 4 Calories: 41 kcal Author: Vegan Ricah
- 15 oz can of diced tomatoes or 3 ripe medium tomatoes
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 1 garlic clove or use 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt less or more depending on salt content of the diced tomato
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- generous dash of black pepper
- juice of 1/2 or 1 lime
- Optional add ins: dash of cayenne, chili blend, or chipotle pepper, 1/4 tsp sugar or sweetener
Add all the ingredient to a blender or food processor. Pulse a few times.
Taste and adust, salt and flavor and mix in. Add some sweetener if needed
Transfer to a bowl. Chill for 15 mins. Serve with warm tortilla chips. Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for upto 5 days.
Nutrition FactsEasy Homemade Salsa – Fresh Tomato Salsa Amount Per Serving Calories 41 Sodium 434mg Potassium 341mg Total Carbohydrates 9g Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 5g Protein 2g Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Original Article