Peanut butter balls with rice krispies. These are like no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies. 6 Ingredients. Rice Krispies add texture. Vegan Gluten-free Soy-free Recipe. Use sunbutter for nutfree.
I love simple snacks at times when I need a quick energy boost, or just something to keep me going till meal time. These bites work perfectly. Delicious, fun and satisfying.
Nut butter, light sweetness from coconut sugar or other unrefined sugar, Rice krispies for texture and some chocolate chips. Nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate!
I was thinking of making a version oat nut butter no bake cookies at first. I don’t particularly like oats raw, and I like texture much better from rice krispies. They add crunch and airyness to an otherwise dense bite. Use any grain krispies, plain or chocolate. These bites have texture, amazing flavor and are super quick to make. Just add into the processor, process, shape, chill (if the balls dont already disappear). These bites keep well for a couple of weeks.
More Snacks and breakfast from the blog
- Spinach Pinwheels
- Coconut flour Chocolate chip cookies
- Broccoli Chickpea Fritters
- Seedy Chocolate Snack Bars
- Golden Sesame Balls
- Mojito Energy Balls
Print5 mins10 mins10 mins15 mins
Peanut butter balls with rice krispies. These Peanut butter bites like no bake chocolate nut butter cookies. 6 Ingredients. Rice Krispies add texture. Vegan Gluten-free Soy-free Recipe. Use sunbutter for nutfree
Course: Snack Cuisine: American, Gluten-free, Vegan Keyword: no bake peanut butter cookies, peanut butter bites Servings: 8 Calories: 234 kcal Author: Vegan Richa
- 3/4 cup peanut butter at room temp
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp chopped dark chocolate or a mix of dark chocolate and mini chocolate chips
- 1.5 cup rice krispies or chocolate rice krispies
- 2 tsp oil or maple syrup to help bind optional, as needed
- Add peanut butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, maple syrup to the food processor, process for a minute to mix the sugar.
- Add chocolate, salt, 1 cup krispies and pulse to mix and break most of them. Add the remaining rice krispies and pulse to mix and break half of the krispies.
- Shape using hands or a scoop. Hands will warm the nut butter making it easier to bind. If using a scoop you might need to add maple or oil so that the mixture sticks easily as some nut butters are dryer.
Shape, chill for a few mins and serve. Store refrigerated for upto 2 weeks, freeze for upto a month.
Use other nut butters for variation, sunbutter for nutfree.
Nutrition is for 1 serve ( 2 balls)
Nutrition FactsPeanut butter balls with Rice Krispies Amount Per Serving Calories 234 Total Fat 14g Saturated Fat 3g Sodium 93mg Potassium 169mg Total Carbohydrates 21g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 14g Protein 6.5g Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Original Article